1. Roadside Assistance – This is the group’s most well-known service. Club members can call for help day and night for all kinds of emergencies, including a flat tire, empty tank or major accident.
2. Battery Service – Whether you need a simple jump-start or a complete battery replacement, AAA has the equipment to help you get moving again.
3. Auto Repairs – Finding a reputable auto mechanic can be a challenge, but AAA-recommended facilities are screened and inspected to ensure they are reliable and do quality work.
4. Service Reminders – By completing an online form and signing up for AutoManager, you can receive regular reminders to change your oil, rotate your tires or check your belts and hoses, keeping your car in good repair so you may not ever need that roadside assistance.
5. Driver Training – Keep your car safe from your teen by signing them up for a course with an official AAA officer. They’ll learn important skills and can receive a free Auto Club Dependant Associate Membership when they graduate. Classes aren’t just for kids – the club offers traffic school and driver-improvement courses for adults as well.
Membership with AAA can keep you safe on the road. Click here to learn more about AAA membership and automotive repair in San Diego.